2945 County Road 4 SW
Cokato, MN 55321
Cokato Lake RV Resort is currently accepting resumes for employment. We are reorganizing our staffing needs, anticipating to fill several positions by early- to mid-August 2018.
Employees of Cokato Lake RV Resort report to the Board of Directors and serve Members/Owners of the 222 privately owned RV cooperative units. Our employees are safety-oriented, willing to go the "extra mile," and possess outstanding customer service skills in this hospitality environment. Employees must be self-driven and resourceful, detail oriented, yet able to multi-task in a fast-paced, fun environment. Employees must present themselves and our facility in a professional and friendly manner.
Caretaker/On-site Grounds Management
This full-time, year-round position works mainly within the 68-acre campground/resort, primarily outdoors. Ideal candidate will have diverse knowledge of grounds maintenance and caretaking, including general understanding and experience with the following:
Employee may be extremely busy between May and September and must possess a valid driver’s license and willing to become pool certified. Hospitality and ensuring a friendly, well-groomed, clean and safe environment for guests is mandatory.
On-site housing may be negotiated.
- Plumbing – Heating – Electricity – Septic/Sewer – Water/Wells - Janitorial Service – Pool Operations
- Lawn & Road maintenance (summer/winter) as well as tree trimming and cutting, including splitting and bundling wood
- Communication skills, follow-up skills and Safety are vital in this position
- Ability to work independently or with groups of volunteers
- Safe operation of machinery and other equipment
- Physical ability to shovel, rake, lift and other duties, as necessary
- Willing to respond to emergencies and perform front line security for campground
Interested candidates must submit resume to Opportunities@CokatoLake.com